- Using the chalk and measuring tape, mark where you want the zipper to go.
- Cut a slit about half a inch shorter than the length of the zipper used.
- Unzip the zipper and apply glue to the back of it. Spread the glue out evenly.
- Press down onto each side of the slit making sure the top part of the zipper is folded down over the top of the shirt or item used. This will leave a more professional look.
- Let dry.
- Pin the zipper onto the shirt where you cut the slit.
- Sew into place using a zipper foot.
How do you feel about having your zippers exposed?