Denim X 2

    |
denim on denim {who is that girl mo?}

It's April already and there are plenty of trends to try and wear for the Spring months. One trend that I really want to try is the 2 piece patterned sets such as a floral crop top with a matching floral pencil skirt or striped blazer with matching striped shorts. While I'm not wearing matching printed pieces, the denim on denim look is a trend that I like and think will be here for a little while longer. 
denim on denim {who is that girl mo?}
denim on denim {who is that girl mo?}

What Spring trend are you looking forward to wearing?

Outfit Details:
men's denim shirt Forever21 | thrifted jeans BDG | oxfords Seychelles 
necklace Takei Inspirations | watch Target

Linking up with Style Elixir

4 comments

  1. I love this denim on denim look! I especially like the wash on those jeans...I'm looking forward to jumpsuits this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look with the oxfords! I think 2 piece patterned sets are so pretty. I bet you would look amazing in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Inge and I hope so too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks and I want a jumpsuit too. This is the part when being tall sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo