I was recently tagged by the lovely Robin at Robincharmagne with a list of fun questions so you guys can get to know me better. Here are my answers and a few images to go along with them.
1. Are you named after someone? My god sister's name is also Monique. My mother states that I wasn't named after her. She just liked the name. I guess that's a no. Buuut, it is French so that makes it cool, right?
2. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago but I was drinking and sometimes alcohol tend to make one emotional.
3. Do you have kiddos? I have a grown ass man. Well soon to be. He'll be 15 in a couple of months.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? If I hit it off with myself right away, of course! Otherwise, I don't know. It will probably take some time to find me likeable.
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Reality tv shows. Both ratchet like Bad Girls Club and not so ratchet like Couples Therapy. Today is Wednesday, what comes on today???
6. Do you like your handwriting? I mean it's my handwriting so of course I like it. But really, it could be way better. It's almost similar to that of a doctor's.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Clusters which I don't think exists anymore so Raisin Bran Crunch it is.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Physical: eyes and smile. Superficial: shoes and style.
9. What is your eye color? Dark brown but I did wear green contacts my freshman year of college. I stopped when I gave myself a blood clot trying to remove one.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both! Scary movies make me laugh and happy endings make me laugh. I guess I just like laughing but in no way does that make me crazy.
11. Favorite tv show? Lie To Me. You know you liked it too.
12. Summer or Winter? Summer but Spring is cool too even though it wasn't an option.
13. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs and kisses and then more hugs.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? California but I'll be traveling to Puerto Rico soon!
15. Do you have any special talents? Umm, I think I can ummm... I can sit with a group of people and be the only person to not say anything the entire time.
16. Where were you born? Elizabeth, NJ. You can tell by my accent, so they tell me... I also get asked if I'm from NY a lot too.
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, sleeping and refashioning.
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I did have a dog named Pikachu (or was it a cat?) and a cat named Simba.
19. Favorite movie? The Breakfast Club. "Being bad feels pretty good, huh?"
20. What color is your car? Burgundy but I've been thinking about getting it painted black or charcoal gray.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Socialite. It would be nice to be rich and receive everything for free just for showing up at random places. Being unemployed was never that much fun. Of course it wouldn't work for me because I'm just not very social.