Black and White Sun Burst

    |

So I've been working on getting my daily schedule in order and things are going as planned so far. I've been getting in the bed no later than 11 pm and actually getting OUT of the bed around 7 am. I've also incorporated walking to and from work twice a week. It's a bout a 35 minute walk at a quick pace. This is my way of being active since any other form of exercise makes me sick. The time management spreadsheet I've created is making my life and time a whole lot easier. Yes! I can continue living the life of a blogger. Breaks are what we need from time to time. Don't be afraid to take them. :-)  Today's post is centered on the black and white trend. I bought these pants at H&M and the tribal print is sickening. I mean don't you feel dizzy just looking at them? I kept it casual and threw on a pair of the good ole chucks, a cropped denim vest and a black and white driver hat. Mel purposely had me stand in front of the sun to create the sun bursting illusion. I think it looks pretty cool.
















Eyes wide open 

Outfit Details:
Pants - H&M Similar
Top (old) - Sway Similar
Sneakers - Ross Similar
Vest - Random store in mall Similar
Accessories - Target, Forever 21, DIY

2 comments

  1. Cute Pants =) Love the jeans vest with the look.

    Tiffany

    Cocoajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo