Getting it Together

    |


Good news! It's Monday and I'm not hating that fact. The week is off to a great start. I'm usually wishing I didn't have to do anything. So far, so good. Bad news. I've been a horrible blogger this past weekend. I have not done ANYTHING blog related period. Nothing at all! I don't think I got on the internet. Okay, that may be a lie. I window shop like every day. I think I may have needed a break. I had to create a time schedule because I've been going to bed late. No one wants to see Mo without any sleep. Uh uh. no way. More good news! I have some cool DIYs coming up. Hopefully I'll get them done before the end of the week. You're going to think it's "Amazeballs!" At least I hope you do. So I'm on track to getting things together. I think. Btw, I just made a sandwich with the good, bad, good news. ;-) I hope your Monday is going well too!


Outfit Details:
Top - Nordstrom Rack
Pants - H&M
Blazer - H&M
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelets - DIY

Linking up with My Greatest Hits.





No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo