Tribal & Lace + Neon

    |

Hey! Today's post is going to be short as I have a long weekend ahead. I'm wearing this nice tribal printed high low top that I found at F21. The top half on the back of the shirt is lace. This detail is what really sold me on buying it. I kept it simple with some black skinny pants and threw in a pop of neon, not with a bag, not with a statement necklace but with my kicks.Yeah I know, I'm different. Well, just a little. I included the usual stack of diy bracelets and a pair of hoop earrings.







caught dancing








What neon pieces do you have? Hope you all have a great weekend!

                                               

Outfit Details:
Top - Forever 21
Pants - H&M Similar
Sneakers - PF Flyers
Bracelets - DIY
Necklace - Forever 21 Similar


No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo