Melswear: Cool Stripes

    |

Thursday! One day to go. Mel went out last night with her sisters to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Company. This gave me the opportunity to style her again. Most times styling is fun but sometimes it isn't. I was getting a little frustrated because I didn't have very much time to fully choose what I wanted and I still had to take the photos. Blogging ain't easy Suzy. At first I was going for a preppy look but we didn't have all of the pieces I wanted so that left me really trying to hurry and get it right. I wanted to give up but she convinced me to keep going and that helped to make things a little easier. All you need is support and a little push sometimes. In the end it wasn't so bad. I just need to know how to work under pressure. This look is a mix of sporty casual and dressy. I decided on semi-dark cuffed denim, tie and cognac dress shoes for the dressy part. A white linen button down, striped sports jacket and snapback for the sporty casual part. Here's Mel and her oh so serious face. :-)














Outfit Details:
Jacket - Ross Stores Similar
Button Down - Old Navy Similar
Jeans - Hudson Similar
Shoes - Stacy Adams
Tie - Gifted Similar
Bracelets - DIY
Watch - JC Penney Similar
Cap - Lids Similar

Linking up with Her&Nicole for the Lovely Blog Hop.

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo