Casual Friday - Stripes and Polka Dots

    |
TGIF! I usually plan what I'll be wearing for a post the night before. Today I woke up and randomly decided that I would make an outfit post. Since I didn't plan what to wear and didn't have much time to really make an effort in choosing something (I stayed in the bed until the very last minute!), today's fit is going to be pretty casual. I just grabbed a top, jeans, sweater, and sneakers. I didn't iron anything and it's all old except for the kicks. Here's what I came up with on the fly.









What outfits have you put together when rushed and pressed for time?

Mo2da..

Outfit Details:
Top  - Old Navy Similar
Cardigan  - H&M Similar
Jeans, Levi's  - Kohl's Similar
Sneakers, Keds - Nordstrom
Necklace - Forever 21 Similar

8 comments

  1. Cute! I love the pattern mixing!! Thanks for linking up to the Style Link Up! I'm your newest follower!!

    ~Kenyé
    www.glowkouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenye! I wasn't sure I did the link up correctly.

      Delete
  2. Cute and casual look! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for following! I will check out your blog now.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun - perfect for a casual Friday!:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo