Well MadeWell

    |


This week the weather has been extremely hot! I mean is it Spring or Summer geez? Don't get me wrong, I prefer the warmer days but it's not so much fun if I can't enjoy it because I'm in a building for 8 hours and I can't go jump in a pool. Sigh.. Anyhoo, this what I wore on Monday. It was sweltering hot. The temperature was in the low 80s. This post's title is centered around this tee from Madewell. I love that there are stripes and polka dots together in one piece.































Outfit Details:
Top - Madewell
Chinos - H&M (in store)
Oxfords -Target
Watch - Target
Bracelets, Necklace - American Eagle and DIY
Bandana - Beauty Supply Store

How's your hump day going?

                                               

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo