- Put the tank on and make a mark about 2 - 3 inches under your bra strap.
- Cut along the side seams leaving the seams in place until you get to the marked line.
- Cut across the top along the mark line. There should now be a big rectangular hole in the back.
- Turn the top to the front and make a mark in the center of it. You can use a ruler to draw a straight line from top to bottom.
- Cut along the marked line. It should look like a vest.
- Put the vest on and wrap the ends over your bra and to your liking. Tuck necessary areas into the bra.
- Tie the straps in the back and wear hanging or cut shorter and tuck in as I did.