Selfies

    |
selfies (who is that girl mo?}
I'm back!! I know it's only been a couple of weeks but it feels like forever. The break was needed and now things are working out better for me so here I am.
selfies (who is that girl mo?}
selfies (who is that girl mo?}
I was contacted by Tomboii London regarding a feature. This is an up and coming online store based out of London with clothing and accessories dedicated to those who love rocking the urban tomboy style. I was sent this cool crop tee that is perfect for those of us who love to take selfies. I paired the top with a pair of distressed shorts that I made and of course some sneakers. Tomboii London also have a boutique on the ASOS Marketplace  and I plan on purchasing one of the crew neck sweatshirts very soon. Make sure you check them out!
selfies (who is that girl mo?}

selfies (who is that girl mo?}

selfies (who is that girl mo?}


Is this a cool tee or what? How would you style it?

Outfit Details:
tee Tomboii London | thrifted shorts DIY | sneakers Converse

Linking up with: Baby Shopaholic | Mama Fashion Files | Style Elixir | Penniless Socialite | Simply Just Lovely

21 comments

  1. Welkum back. It's a very cool tee and you are rockin' it it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and that things are working out. :-) Love that tank...so cute and love how you styled it. Happy Friday, Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! That tank is really cute. Love how you were taking a selfie in the first photo, haha :) Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! That top is sexy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mo, glad to see you back, now send me that top, too cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cool tee, I love the back. I would style it with a maxi skirt because I'm thoroughly obsessed this summer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that break was needed because you came back with a bam !!! It about time you share all your gym secrets with us Mo. Love the shirt and I would totally rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cool, as always! You already know I love the shorts and the tank is too funny!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving those shorts!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well HEYYYYYYY!!! Welcome Back Mo! Love the top, and the shorts. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Oby! I make them for sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tank is funny which made it easy for me to choose from this store. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Girl Hey!!! Thanks and I know you can make you a nice pair too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL. Thank you Assa! No gym secrets. I just force myself to go because I never want to. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo