- Depending of the length of the t-shirt, mark 3 or 4 lines across the back of the shirt with equal distance between each. Try to mark the lines so that your bra will not show, which I forgot to do.
- Position the shirt so you can cut along the marked lines without cutting through the front of it. Gently stretch out the cut slits/sections.
- Using the pieces you just cut out, cut out rectangular strips. These will be used to create the bows.
- Wrap a strip around the center of each section. You can use the need and thread to stitch in place or you can tie a knot and let hang.
- I also cut out the neck of the tee, the sleeves, and I shortened the length of it to make it a bit cropped.
Remix'd: Bow Back Tee