- Spread the tee out flat. Grab the tee in the middle as if you were pinching it. Holding it your hand, turn the tee counter clockwise to create a spiral.
- Attach rubber band to the tee. Remember, more rubber bands mean less of the original color.
- Pour 2 parts water to 1 part bleach in a bucket. More bleach will bleach it quicker.
- Leave in bucket until desired results are achieved.
- In another bucket or sink add about 1/2 cup of vinegar to water enough to cover the tee. This will stop the bleach from bleaching.
- Using gloves, remove the tee from the bleach and place in vinegar water. Remove rubber bands while in water.
- Let sit for about 5-10 mins.
- Rinse and wash as usual.
- *Optional* You can cut the bottom of the tee to your preferred length to make it cropped.
I also made one for Mel. Actually making this shirt gave me inspiration to make mine.
Tie dye anyone?