- Soak the jeans in cold water and ring out.
- Tie the rubber bands around the jeans in bunches until it is tied into a ball. There is no right or wrong way to do this. The areas with the bands is where the darker patches will be.
- Mix 1 part bleach and 2 parts water in the bucket. With gloves, place the jeans into the bucket.
- Let sit for a few hours or so and keep checking until desired results are achieved. I let mine sit for 3 hours. More time = more white/lighter patches.
- Remove the jeans with the gloves and rinse in sink or tub with cold water.
- Air dry. I let mine dry overnight.
- Machine wash alone with soap and then machine dry.
DIY: Tie Dye Jeans