- Measure around the lapels and collar of the blazer.
- Mark the wrong side of the trim and blazer with the chalk and/or marking pen by adding dots to make sure that it will be evenly placed when glued.
- Pin the trim about 1/4 inch to the inside of the blazer lining up the dots.
- Apply fabric glue to the blazer and press down onto the trim. I did this in sections
- Let dry.
- Cut off excess trim and apply fray stop to the ends.
What do you think about wearing sequins for the fall/winter holiday season?
Make sure to check out Mckenzie's sequin sweatsuit!