- Turn the shirt inside out.
- With the chalk mark the shape of your choice. You can also print out a shape and use that as a template.
- Cut out the shape as marked on the shirt.
- Pin down the piece that you cut onto the lace fabric.
- Cut the lace around the shape with an extra 1/2 inch allowance.
- Remove the pins and place the right side of lace face down onto the wrong side of the shirt.
- Follow the directions to apply the heat bond using the iron.
- Cut off the excess fabric.
DIY: Lace Insert Top