- Cut out a 6 inch by 3 1/2 inch piece of fabric.
- Draw a vertical line and horizontal line on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Place a drop of glue on the right side of the fabric where the lines intersect in the middle.
- Fold in half lengthwise and press close.
- Place a drop of glue close to the edge on the vertical line and fold the fabric back. Press down.
- Continue this on both sides creating an accordion effect.
- Cut out a 3/4 inch by 2 1/2 inch strip.
- With the bowtie facing down, place a drop of glue onto the edge of the strip and press down onto the center of the bowtie.
- Wrap the strip around the center and apply a drop of glue to seal it closed.