- Put the shirt on and mark where you want it to start and where you want it to end. You can use chalk or pins.
- Fold the shirt completely in half making sure the shoulder seams are lined up. This is to make sure each will be evenly cut.
- Take a round object like a small plate and place it between your markings. Trace around the plate and connect the points.
- Cut along the trace line. The cut out piece should be in a shape of a oval.
- Fold the cut edge down about a 1/4 inch and either hand sew or machine stitch a seam. You can also use heat bond for a no sew project.
DIY: Cut Out Shoulder Shirt