Melswear: Oxfords

    |
Please excuse the tip of my finger!




My Melswear model is back!! I'm not going to get overly excited but we reached an agreement of 1 photo session a month. It's not much but it is better than 0. I'm hoping I could push that number up to 2 times a month.
This week's look is styled around casual oxfords. Skechers has a collaboration with Mark Nason (who is that?) and the men's collection is really nice. Skechers are a really comfortable brand and you should think about getting your partner at least one pair. It's that comfortable and very stylish. Mel bought 5 pairs after scoring one on sale and now has 6. They also carry a few cute pairs in women's. How do you rock your oxfords?

Outfit Details:
Pants - Pac Sun
Oxfords - Zappos
Button Up - Old Navy Similar
Jacket - Levi's
Watch - Gifted



12 comments

  1. Haha so glad you guys came to an agreement. Love the camo pants!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cool shoes! I love the hint of yellow in them :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's one of the best features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm in love with the yellow soles on these shoes. SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the oxfords and great pants.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The oxfords are super cute, I love the color!

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the entire look especially the pants and the oxfords

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo