My Teen Model

    |

While shooting for a post, my son states that he wants to be featured on my blog. "My blog? Are you sure? AND I get to pick out your outfit?" This was really surprising being that he isn't really open to anything that's "different". After his shoot, he then asks "am I going to be tagged? Will anyone see it?" Well, of course! Anyway, here's the finished look. He looks just like a teen model. My teen model. :-)










My son told me that he liked the outfit and that there wasn't anything wrong with it but he wouldn't wear it on his own.... Thanks son!

Outfit Details:
Levi's Jeans - JC Penney
Button Up - Target Similar
Vest - Forever 21 (I cut  the hood off)
Vans - Zappos
Kr3w Watch - Zumiez (Can buy here)
NY Giants Cap - Zumiez
Indian Chain & Skull Bracelet - Gifted



No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo