Flared Out and Tied Down

    |



This week has been quite busy and a little stressful. It's so much going on right now and I'm just praying that things get better soon. On a positive note it's Hump Day! Only 2 more days til the weekend. I just want to sleep in the entire weekend but we have a few things going on. We are having brunch with friends at our place on Sunday and that should be entertaining. I have what I believe will be my last and final dental appointment from my braces on Saturday. I should be receiving the news that I'll only have to wear my retainer at bedtime. Yaaay! *fingers crossed* I'm also going to continue to sew a pair of pants. If I don't finish this weekend, hopefully it will be done next weekend. For today's outfit I decided to pull out my flare leg jeans. I paired it with a classic white button down, red tie, tan blazer and red wedges.













Outfit Details:
Shirt - NY&Co Similar
Blazer - H&M Similar
Tie - Goodwill Similar
Paige Denim -  Nordstrom Rack Similar
Fergalicious Wedges - DSW Similar

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo