Minty Fresh

    |

I'm beginning to notice that my work outfits are starting to have more of a casual look than business. Welp! *shrugs shoulders* The dress code is business casual and I'm not supposed to wear jeans during the week, but I figured since it's colored it's all good. I usually incorporate a blazer to help make it look a little more professional. I decided to wear softer colors today since Spring is almost here.








Can you smell Spring in the air? What new trends will you be trying?
Mo2da..

Outfit Details:
Sweater - Old Navy Similar
DKNY Jeans - TJ Maxx Similar
Blazer - Forever 21 Similar
Chinese Laundry Shoes - 6pm.com Similar
Necklace - Forever 21
Watch - Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings - Target
Bracelets + Rings - DIY

2 comments

  1. I never would have known those were jeans - I'd have thought they were colored chinos or something! Dig it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's funny because Mel thought the same thing. If y'all can't tell, boss can't either. :-)

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo