Feeling Green

    |
Hey there! Did you enjoy your extended weekend? I had a good weekend. We went to a surprise birthday dinner, did a little shopping, relaxed, and pushed back the chores to Monday. All was well until I got sick Monday evening. What a great way to get back to work! Having a cold won't stop me from doing what I do but I really wish it would go away. Hence the title of this post. I'm feeling green with envy that I have a cold and you don't. Although I think my sick voice is pretty sexy right now. ;-). Here's what I wore.
I also had the option of wearing a belt. I chose to go without.
I look like I'm holding an imaginary cigarette. Will someone please give me a tutorial on posing 101? Thanks!
How are you feeling today? What color best describes your mood?
Mo2da..

Outfit Details:
Old Navy Sweater, Target Button Down, Skirt - Thrifted (this was mid calf length but I made it shorter), H&M Leggings, Via Spiga Riding Boots, Old Navy Jacket, DIY Necklace

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo