Camo

    |

For the past week up until now, I have been sick with a cold and a very bad cough that seems like it doesn't plan on going anywhere. I have been out of work this week so there will not be a mid-week work ootd. I couldn't leave you guys hanging so here's an outfit that I have worn that had yet made it to a blog post.


Camo (camouflage) looks good on everyone. There are tons of options on how it can can be styled. It can be worn loose or fitted. It can be dressed up or down. There are camo pants, shirts, shorts, jackets, and socks. The colors can be green, brown, or black camo. I've even seen pink camo out there somewhere. It all depends on what kind of mood you're in. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll look good. This is one way that I styled my camo pants.








DIY silver studs on back

What do you think of the camo trend? Do you have anything in camo print?

Mo2da..


Outfit Details:

Camo Pants - Urban Outfitters
 Graphic T-shirt  - Old Navy Similar
Jacket - Express
Booties -Similar Here and Here
Necklace - DIY




No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo