Mid-Week OOTD - Preppy

    |
This past week has been very busy for me and I'm not sure why when I really don't have much of a life. WEIRD. I can't even recall what I've been up to but apparently I didn't have time for my blog. I told myself that I will definitely post my weekly Wednesday outfits no matter what because once a week is better than none. I do have some DIY projects coming so look out for that.

I decided to go a little preppy today. Here's what I wore.

I'm still working on my poses/smiles..






How do you feel about the Preppy Style?

Mo2da..


Outfit Details:
Shirt - Target, Pants - Target, Vest/Cardigan(old) - Kohls, Denim Jacket - Old Navy Similar Here, Oxfords - Cole Haan @Nordstrom Rack, Necklace - DIY

2 comments

  1. Loving the preppy style and how you can change it up so easily with the vest or give it a little more edge with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo