Mid-Week OOTD - Blazing

    |





I love blazers! I mean, really. You can wear them with anything and it can help make the outfit pop. You can wear one with shorts, skirts, dresses, leggings, pants, jeans and even sweats. It's so versatile. It can make your outfit fancy, chic, and casual cool. I have about 6 blazers total but I don't think I'm done yet. The red one is my favorite as you can see. I think red just looks good on me. I still have my eyes out for a white tuxedo blazer and a another pop of color. Maybe something soft like peach or mint green. And probably a few more. Here's what I wore with my blazer to work today.





This top used to be a dress that I shortened into a shirt.









some silver accessories to bring out the shoes
How do you rock your blazers? Do you have a favorite?

Mo2da..


Outfit Details:
Blazer - Thrifted Similar, Top - Thrifted, Jeans - Delia's, Flats - Nine West, Hat - Target, Rings, DIY


No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo