- With the pencil, mark where you want to strips to start and end from the top to the bottom of the shirt.
- Using the ruler make dots 1 inch apart from top to bottom.
- Connect the dots horizontally using the edge of the ruler to make a straight line.
- Fold the back side of shirt in half.
- Cut the strips in between each dot.
- Stretch each strip. The harder you stretch, the longer the strip and vice-versa. I lightly stretched the first 3 strips and made the remaining strips a little longer.
- Remove the bottom hem using the scissors.
- Remove the sleeves using the scissors. *Optional*
YAY TO BLOOPERS!!!