- Cut out two big squares from the fabric.
- Place the square right side up on top of the back pocket.
- Trace around the edges of the back pocket.
- Fold back the edges of the square about 1/4 in away from the marked lines.
- Press down flat with iron around the folded edges or hems.
- Apply liquid stitch to the edges of the back pocket.
- Press the new fabric pocket onto the denim pocket.
- For the top cut about 1 inch longer than desired length and double hem.
Remix'd: Crop Top + Printed Pockets