- Remove the collar of the shirt by cutting along the seam's edge.
- Cut 1 inch strips along the collar. Fold under and pin down.
- With the shirt on, mark where you want to hem to end adding a 1 inch seam allowance. The shirt was already at the length I wanted.
- Mark on the sleeves where you want it to end. Cut at an angle with a 1 inch seam allowance. I marked mine to end a little past my elbow. Fold under and pin.
- Remove the buttons from the shirt. Fold under both sides of the button lapels and pin.
- Sew all of the areas that have been pinned.
- *Optional* You can use iron-on hem tape if you don't have a sewing machine.
tank Macy's | jeans JBrand | boots Crown Vintage | necklace Forever21