Flower Power

    |
flower power pose1 {who is that girl mo?}

This week's style trend for Mamanista Fridays is floral. I own a pair of floral jeans and a pair of floral boots. I decided to switch things up a bit and wear both floral pieces together. When I put it together in my head I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't work but the denim shirt helped to balance out the prints. I added a pink tee to bring out the pink in both the jeans and boots. 


flower power pose2 {who is that girl mo?}

flower power pose4 {who is that girl mo?}

flower power pose3 {who is that girl mo?}

flower power pose5 {who is that girl mo?}

Do you have many floral pieces in your closet?

Outfit Details:
button up Forever21 | tee Target | jeans American Eagle | boots Dr. Martens


Linking up with:  MAMANISTA FRIDAYS | STYLE ELIXIR | PENNILESS SOCIALITE

20 comments

  1. at first look i didn't notice they were flora. i love the subtle prints and think they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty floral print! I own a bunch of florals but jeans is one thing I need to add to my wardrobe!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral prints Mo! I'm so ready for Spring but we're expecting snow again in the next few days!! Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! I too am ready for spring but expecting snow this weekend! So thank you for sharing some spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping over from Aracely's blog. I like the floral mix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah this totally works, such a cute look. I think you are right about the denim shirt helping to balance everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The denim definitely helps to balance it. I really like the boots! Here in MN we have way too much snow so I can't even think about spring yet -- ughh -_-

    ReplyDelete
  8. The floral jeans and boots together was genius! Love it.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those floral jeans are wonderful. You look great.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem and Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Snow, snow go away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sharon and NO jeans? Yes, you need at least 3 pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you. I wasn't 100% sure about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry but Spring is on it's way! :-) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your floral jeans and boots. those are so cool.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The boots and the jeans... Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Trina. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo