Melswear: Working Class

    |
Melswear





Menswear Thursday is here and this week's Melswear is centered around the working class look. I created an outfit based on Mel's dress code at work which is business casual. I like that this look is not too business or formal and can also be worn outside of work. This can be worn to happy hour with co-workers or a quick dinner with friends. It's a simple look but these oxfords makes it a bit trendy. Plus they're comfortable! I know they're men shoes but I did try them on in the store. So light and airy. :-)
How's work going for you today?



4 comments

  1. Ooo I am loving this regular post. What a cute idea. Sometimes it is nice to kick back and dress more relaxed and less girlie.


    Ali of


    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! It's all menswear. Mel doesn't wear anything girly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Melswear! Gives me good ideas on what to buy my bf. Funny thing is his name is Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And that is cool. Tell Mel I said hello. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo