Melswear: Camo

    |



                    
    photo bombed by my finger!





Happy Thursday! It's time for Melswear menswear. This week's look is based on mixed prints. The photos were actually taken a few months ago when we attended a fashion show and I guess I didn't get around to posting them and eventually forgot about it. I guess this post should have been titled Mel's lost files or something of the sort. Anywho, what do you think about mixing prints with camo?


Outfit Details:
Button Up - Old Navy
Pants - Jack Threads Similar
Sneakers - Vans
Hat - H&M
Chain - DIY



10 comments

  1. This is a great mens wear look! And love the pop of pink in the kicks Pulls the whole look together.

    Ali of



    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali! Psst! It's red. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pop of bright pink with the menswear. Unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Pops of color are cool. Red too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! Love that shirt mixed with the cameo.

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Adriana. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never think to pair that top with those pants but that works!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it does. thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am inspired with this look in so many ways. Don't be surprised if you see something similar on my blog soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go for it! I can't wait to see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo