Drop It Like It's Hot

    |






In keeping up with the sporty look this week I decided to style a pair of men's drop crotch pants that I've bought not too long ago from Jack Threads. Mel has a matching pair too and she's worn hers already. I promise we won't dress like twins and wear it on the same day. Well maybe. ;-) At first we weren't quite sure whether or not to keep them because it is pretty different but different can be cool so we decided to keep them. They are really soft and comfortable and it looks like a pair of pajama pants in my opinion. I paired mine with some black combat boots and wore layers on top with a mineral wash denim shirt and an tribal print tank. The pants would also look good worn with a crop top and a beanie. 
Have a great weekend and if you're going out dancing don't forget to drop it like it's hot!!

                                                      
Outfit Details:
Pants - Jack Threads
Tank - Marshalls Similar
Button Up - Ross Similar
Boots - Macy's SimilarSimilar


8 comments

  1. Super cute outfit! I love both tops that you are wearing! You are dropping it like its hot :)


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could drop it like it's hot. These old knees have me dropping it real slow like it's warm ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog on the Aloha Friday blog hop! great blog and fun outfit :)

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome and thanks for stopping by! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look - especially the tribal print tank with the denim shirt! And it always helps to wear something cute and comfy at the same time like pajamas! :-)

    P

    http://pinktopieces.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I wouldn't mind wearing them everyday since its so comfortable but I can't do that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look!! Love your top!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo