Short and Sweet

    |

Friday's here! Phew!! Another Style Me Friday challenge for me this week. This week's challenge consist of short suits. It can be a matching suit or it can be a pair of shorts with a nice blazer. When I found out on Monday what this week's challenge was going to be, I smiled from ear to ear because I had just purchased my suit two days earlier. Great minds think alike! The suit I'm wearing is by MNG by Mango from JC Penney. It's a neutral color so I can wear it with almost anything and I like that the fabric is linen which is cool for the summer months. I paired it with a tribal print button up with the same colors as the suit and styled it with two different shoes. One way I added a pop of color with my red wedge pumps and the other way was with my all black perforated oxfords. For accessories, I kept it simple with a gold necklace, bangle watch and a few rings.























What do you think about short suits? Will you be wearing one this summer?

Outfit Details:
Shorts - MNG by Mango here and here
Blazer - MNG by Mango Not on JCP site for some reason, but available here as well as in store. 
Top - Forever 21
FergaliciousWedges - DSW Similar
Report Oxfords - Nordstrom Rack Exact
Necklace - Ebay
Watch - Kohl's Similar
Rings - DIY 
Beaded Earrings - DIY Similar



Linking up with: Fashionista Next Door, Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins, Face It Catalog, Blog She, What Jean Likes

19 comments

  1. Look at you looking gorgeous with your suit and orange shoes! Yes to this outfit :)

    -Vogue&Heels

    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo with the suit and top :) stopping by from Style me Friday!


    xoxo
    Val
    http://styletoenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Val!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shorts suit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love this short suit! Work it!

    ~Niurka
    FashionistaStyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the chic look - especially loving those shorts. You look amazing!


    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta have that suit, girl!! It's so cute. I'm definitely going to go look for it in store. I didn't see it online...anyway, lookin good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Eboni! Yeah your best bet is in store but I left links for the Mango store too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shorts suit!! You are rocking it. I definitely want one for this summer!


    http://jocelyngarrity.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! You should get you one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look. love the pop of colour from the wedges.

    xoxo

    Ivy

    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sooooo getting this suit! I can't get to JCP fast enought! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot mama! I love this look!! The wedges really add so much too. I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull of a short suit, but you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks. I think anyone can pull it off. Try it out in a dressing room first. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments!

Mo