Happy middle of the week day!! I hope everyone is having a good week thus far. Today I'm sharing my summer items wishlist. These are just a couple of pieces that I would like to have right now for the upcoming summer months.
1. Printed one piece swimsuit or a two piece suit with mixed prints.
2. A pork pie hat. I've actually been searching high and low for one for a few months now. H&M carried it at one point but it was sold out by the time I was ready to buy.
3. A printed 5 panel hat. I actually would like to have a couple of these. They fit my bean head really well and the patterns and colors are always dope.
4. A tribal/aztec/southwestern cross-body bag. I would probably wear this everyday.
5. White oxfords! I need these in my life. It's kind of hard to find a pair in both my size and price range, but I will find a pair.
6. Maxi dresses of course. Most likely I'm going to have to sew my own since most maxis aren't long enough for my 5'10" frame.
What are some pieces that you would like to have for the summer?