Happy Monday! So I've decided to open up a little bit and let my followers in on a few (10) random facts about me that may not be known to all. I am private and usually may share only when asked. *takes deep breath* Here goes...
- When I was 12 I wet myself every night my first year at sleep away camp except for the last night. I was scaaaaared! I KNOW there were bears out there. Thank goodness my mom packed twice the amount of underwear.
- I'm 5'10" and 1/4. I thought I was 5'11" for quite a few years before I found out the real truth. I guess the doctor just rounded up. I actually liked being 5'11". So much for that.
- I played trombone in 5th grade. I'm sorry, I mean I attempted to play the trombone in the 5th grade. I faked my part in the school performance and just moved the slide randomly back and forth. That was fun!
- I have a soft spot for awesome dancers. I secretly want to be a backup dancer for someone great say like Beyonce. Bonus points if you can move like Channing Tatum or Ciara then you can become one of my secret lovers. *winks*
- In high school most of my friends confided in me and asked for advice. I can keep a secret and put a smile on your on face. Maybe I should be a therapist. Nevermind, they don't give advice.
- I didn't have any hips until I was 28 years old. Yeah I was straight as a board. At least on the sides. I was in denial for a couple of years and it got bigger so I's a woman now.
- I don't think my son and I look alike at all but everyone says that we're twins. Who and what are they looking at? *weird* Okay maybe a little....maybe not.
- I'm weird and I'm not normal. Actually that may be well known. I mean who isn't?
- I have pretty long feet. I
havehad a large foot complex. I think it began in the 6th grade when I wore a size 9. I hated Keds then. They were so damn long and ugly. I also thought all size 10 shoes were cut small before I realized my feet grew to a size 11. Ugh! It used to be hard to find a nice pair of shoes in my size that didn't look like granny shoes but times have changed.
- This one is only for non family members and those I haven't grown up with or told of course. I was born deaf in my right ear due to nerve damage. I can barely hear in my left and I don't wear a hearing aide. I stopped in the 10th grade. Usually I'll just make a guess and respond with yes, no, or just shrug my shoulders and hope it was the right one. Ha, ha! What you say?
I hoped you enjoyed my share! It really was a torturous experience..